- The Barbie Women Who Inspire series pays tribute to ethologist and activist Dr. Jane Goodall, medal of honor of the British Empire, founder of the Jane Goodall Institute (more information at janegoodall.org), with a collectible Barbie doll made from recycled materials.
- Barbie doll Dr. Jane Goodall comes equipped with a notebook and a pair of binoculars and wears a field outfit with khaki shirt, shorts and boots.
- This collectors’ doll joins a figure inspired by one of its most famous subjects, the chimpanzee David Graybeard.
- Jane Goodall’s Barbie is the first in the collection of Women Who Inspire made with recycled materials
- This celebration of the years of dedication of Dr. Jane Goodall, from her innovative research and heroic achievements, is a great gift for collectors and children ages 6 and over.
Prices are correct at time of posting. Prices can change at anytime. Discount codes are active at time of posting. Discount codes can become inactive at anytime.