- Early Education One of the most important activities is children’s finger painting in early education. It refers to the child directly by hand (including the fingertips, fingers, palm, hand side), immersed in the corresponding pigment, fingerprints, hand prints, etc. of graffiti art activities in the media of the paper planes.
- Therefore, you do not need to worry about your children falling in danger. Despite safety, it is worth noting that every child needs the accompaniment of the parents. We honestly advise that you accompany your children as much as possible when painting and do not miss any progress of your children.
- Interactive playingIt is time to say goodbye to tablets or smartphones and enjoy painting with your lovely kids. Children can play with washable and non-toxic the finger paint, Parents can use face painting kits and brushes to draw Interesting pattern playing with kids. We can creat family paintings and wonderful childhood memory together.
- How to use the finger colours: Paint, mud, spill, stir. Immerse with your hands and then clap around: this is unlimited joy of discovery. When the little fingers come into contact with the bright finger colours, so much happens: senso-motor skills are trained, dexterity improved, joy and curiosity grows. What a colour experience.
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
Prices are correct at time of posting. Prices can change at anytime. Discount codes are active at time of posting. Discount codes can become inactive at anytime.