- MYSTERY MINI FIGURE – Chance of unboxing a Hyper Rare (1/6) Stormtrooper (chrome), Hyper Rare (1/6) Grand Moff Tarkin, Rare (1/3) Tuskan Raider, and Rare (1/3) Hammerhead; embrace the excitement of collecting unique minifigures.
- TINY, DETAILED COLLECTIBLES – Enjoy 0.9-inch (2.3 cm) Officially licensed merchandise of Star Wars; Warning: not for children under 3 years old, Choking Hazard.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR MOVIES FANS – Ideal for comic, movie, and series enthusiasts, these collectable Bitty Pops! bring excitement and joy to any occasion, appealing to both kids and adults.
- VERSATILE PARTY ESSENTIALS – Use as party bag fillers for kids, Christmas stocking surprises, and eye-catching cake toppers, adding a special touch to birthdays and events.
- CAPTIVATING CAKE TOPPERS – transform your special moments using them as eye-catching cake toppers, they are perfect for birthdays, and special events, making every occasion magical and memorable for children and adults alike
- BUILD YOUR COLLECTION – Collect all Bitty Pops! to create an impressive display of miniature figures, starting with this 4-Pack, packaged in hard acrylic cases with detachable bottom lids.
- Please note that specific items cannot be requested.
The GET DEAL button above contains a link to an external website. UK Deals And Giveaways use Affiliate links, This means we may earn commission from our links. UK Deals And Giveaways is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate [I or we] earn from qualifying purchases. This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, we may be compensated if you make a purchase.
Prices are correct at time of posting. Prices can change at anytime. Discount codes are active at time of posting. Discount codes can become inactive at anytime.