- AVOID THE BUZZ: With the classic Operation electronic board game, kids get to play “the doctor” and perform “surgery” to make Cavity Sam better — or they get the buzzer
- 12 WACKY AILMENTS: Help Cavity Sam with his wrenched ankle or writer’s cramp! This electronic game features the ailments parents may remember, including a wishbone, Charlie horse and Adam’s apple
- EARN THE MOST MONEY TO WIN: Kids pick a Doctor card with an ailment to “operate” on. If they don’t set off the buzzer, they earn the amount of money shown on the back of that card
- NOSE LIGHTS UP: In this challenging and funny board game for kids ages 6 and up, if you touch the sides with the tweezers, Sam’s red nose lights up with a buzz
- PLAY SOLO OR WITH FRIENDS: It’s an easy indoor game for kids to play alone, or a fun party game with friends. It makes a great choice for game night or a fun homeschool break activity
Prices are correct at time of posting. Prices can change at anytime. Discount codes are active at time of posting. Discount codes can become inactive at anytime.