- JARBO ink cartridges are hugely cost effective, saving you printing costs and making your home business easier.
- Compatible with: HP Deskjet 3070A 3520 3522 3524, HP Officejet 4610 4620 4622, HP Photosmart 5510 5511 5512 5514 5515 5520 5524 5522 6510 6520 6512 6515 7510 7520 B8550 B8558 B110c B010a C5370 C5383 C5388 C6324 C6380 D5460 D7560 C310a C410a B209a B210a
- What’s in the Box: 364XL compatible ink cartridges with high yield, 2 black, cyan, magenta and yellow, pack of 5
- Ink Volume: Black 24 ml, cyan/magenta/yellow 15 ml per cartridge. Page Yield: Black 800 pages, cyan 750 pages, magenta 750 pages, yellow 750 pages (At 5% coverage).
- JARBO cartridges have been carefully designed, and each ink cartridge has undergone rigorous testing before leaving the factory, with a pass rate of 99.99%.
Compatiable with the Following Printers:
HP Officejet 4610 4620 4622 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 3070A 3520 3522 3524 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Photosmart 5510, 5511, 5512, 5514, 5515, 5520, 5522, 5524 6510, 6512, 6515, 6520, 7510, 7515, 7520
HP Photosmart B010A, B109A, B109B, B109F, B109N, B110A, B110C B110E, B111A, B209A, B209C, B210A
HP Photosmart B210C, B210D, B8550, C309A, C309G, C310A, C310B, C310C, C410B, C510A, C510C
HP Photosmart C5324, C5370, C5373, C5380, C5383, C5388 C5390, C5393, C6324, C6380, D5460, D5463, D7560
JARBO 364XL Ink Cartridge Members:
2 x Black Ink Cartridges
1 x Cyan Ink Cartridge
1 x Magenta Ink Cartridge
1 x Yellow Ink Cartridge
JARBO Ink Cartridge Features:
– Easy to install and print smoothly without clogging. Print quality is comparable to OEM ink cartridges.
– Using the latest smart chip, it can display accurate ink levels. There is no problem with printer recognition.
– JARBO is highly cost-effective and can meet the needs of home offices.
– The newly designed mold has better sealing performance. Don’t worry about ink leaking to your hands, tables and carpets.
How to use JARBO Ink Cartridges?
1. Please confirm your printer model before purchasing ink cartridges.
2. Please remove the orange protective cover with a tissue before use.
3. If the printer pops up a message “Non-genuine ink cartridges installed” or “Used or Counterfeit Cartridges Detected, etc”, please press “OK” or “Continue” button to let the printer continue.
4. When installing a new ink cartridge for the first time, perform a printhead cleaning procedure for better results.
Got a deal or giveaway you would like to tell us about? Share it here.
UK Deals And Giveaways use Affiliate links, This means we may earn commission from our links.
UK Deals And Giveaways is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate [I or we] earn from qualifying purchases.