- ★ Safety – 100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oils – No Fillers, Additives, Bases or Carriers Adde, No harm to your body.
- ★ 6 Different Scents – The 6-Pack collection includes 10ml Lavender, Eucalyptus, Lemon Grass, Sweet Orange, Tea Tree, Mint. Different flavors of essential oils corresponds to a different function.
- ★ Multiple Use – Pairing with diffuser, humidifier, vaporizer, or a air freshener for better air. It can be used for different occassions such as home, office, yoga, gym, spa etc.
- ★ Multifunctions – It can heal and sooth the skin,which great for aiding sleep and relaxation. It also can ease the symptoms of sunburn and help to reduce the itchy associate with insect bites, dry skin.
- ★ Perfect Gift Set – This gift with combined practical use and beautiful design makes for the perfect gift for birthdays,anniversaries, festivals etc. If you have any question, please contact us immediately.
Luckyfine Essential Oils Gift Kit – Love st first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth smell
This time, we carefully selected 6 100% pure essential oils to form this set.
Lavender Oil – Light grassy scent.
Tea Tree Oil – Fresh, slightly pungent woody scent.
Eucalyptus Oil – Extremely fresh, like a combination of mint and camphor flavor.
Lemon Grass Oil – Light grassy fragrance with lemon scent.
Sweet Orange Oil – Fresh and sweet.
Mint Oil – Extremely fresh smell.
|Alcohol Free, No Additional SpicesSmell has a deep sustainabilityClear and transparent colorsNo residue after smokingExtremely strong skin penetrationDrip into hot water and disperse into particles||Difficult to smell a subpar odorLavender – Light grassy scent.Tea Tree – Fresh, slightly pungent woody scent.Eucalyptus – Extremely fresh, like a combination of mint and camphor flavor.Lemon Grass – Light grassy fragrance with lemon scent.Sweet Orange – Fresh and sweet.Mint Oil – Extremely fresh smell.||Not Great atmosphere? No problemCreate an excellent aromatherapy environment with aromatherapy machineSuit For:YogaSleepingWorkLearning|
A whole day of aroma.
Uses: Aromatherapy,custom massage and body oils,evaporation,diffusion,oil burners,suction,compression,perfume, blends,Spa and family care,cleaning products.
The following principles should be used when using essential oils:
- Before using the new essential oil, add 1 drop of essential oil in 5 ml base oil and dilute it. Apply a little on the inner side of the arm and leave it for 24 hours to check for allergic reactions.
- Can not touch the eyes (can be replaced by pure dew when close to the eye).
- Avoid using essential oils for wounds (except for very small wounds).
- A single essential oil can not be used for too long, it is best to change once every two weeks.
- In case of emergency, do not use essential oils in large doses. Usually, the concentration should be 3% to 5%, and the irritating essential oil should be below 3%.
Prices are correct at time of posting. Prices can change at anytime. Discount codes are active at time of posting. Discount codes can become inactive at anytime.
UK Deals And Giveaways use Affiliate links, This means we may earn commission from our links.
UK Deals And Giveaways is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate [I or we] earn from qualifying purchases.