- 【DIY Creativity】Set up a threading activity for children using DIY beads for helping them develop their fine motor, visual perceptual skills, cognitive skills, hand eye coordination and plenty of playful fun! Bead crafts are great for kids when they can’t get outside to play or just need something to stimulate their creative side.
- 【Kinds of DIY Bead Crafts】Beads come in different shape and colour that can be made to all kinds of lovely Hairband, Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings and beads creativity Toys. Show your kids how to thread the beads onto the thread and sit back as they work on their hand eye coordination and make some masterful creations.
- 【High Quality and Safe】These children DIY beads are made of acrylic material that is no odor, non-toxic, lightweight and no harm to children. Smooth surface avoids scratching hands.
- 【Sharing Interaction】When a group of children are working on bead projects, they will often share and cooperate. Friendship bracelets are so fun for kids to make and give to their friends. These beaded friendship bracelets are just so cute and so easy for kids to make themselves. They can choose beads that will suit their friend’s personality.
- 【Fun Toys for Kids】You choose the beads set, your children make their own gifts all kinds of beads craft, the children’s creative mind will be put to good work with this bead craft, The DIY beads set will be a fun special toy gift.
Children DIY Beads Set
① Made DIY bead crafts, whether they were friendship bracelets, backpack decorations, bead crafts are a perfect go-to for kids. Beads aren’t just for jewelry, that’s for kids looking to make their own DIY bead craft!
② By playing with small beads toys, children can gain enhanced fine motor skills, visual perceptive and motor skills, better ability to dress themselves, better pencil grasp, enhanced planning skills and great hand eye coordination.
③ These children DIY beads are made of acrylic material that is no odor, non-toxic, lightweight and no harm to children. Smooth surface avoids scratching hands.
① Do NOT put the beads into mouth, ear, nose.
② The beads set are not for children under 3 years old.
③ Age under 6 years old kids should be under supervision to play with the beads set.
How to Make
① Gather supplies and decide on the colour and shape you want to use for each bracelet.
② Cut bead string to the size you need. Make sure you cut enough string to also tie your knot at the end.
③ Tape down one end of your bead string, that helps to make it easier for kids to string their beads, especially younger kids.
④ Let your kids make their bracelets and have fun! They can do a color pattern or just use random bead colors, it doesn’t matter, their friendship bracelets will look amazing.
⑤ Once your kids are done making their bracelets you need to tie a knot. Tie 3-4 knots to secure each bracelet, pulling on your string snugly after each knot.Get Deal
Got a deal or giveaway you would like to tell us about? Share it here.
UK Deals And Giveaways use Affiliate links, This means we may earn commission from our links.
UK Deals And Giveaways is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate [I or we] earn from qualifying purchases.