- Newly Upgraded Solar Water Fountain No battery needed 100% full use of panel area This device can intermittently spray even if the panel is covered by 20% -25% Just place it in the water and it will work automatically in 3s once exposed to sufficient sunlight up to 70cm jet height on sunny days about 20cm on cloudy days
- 4-in-1 Integrated Nozzle：Various spray Convenient switch 4-in-1 sprinkler can be easily rotated to switch 3 different spraying modes (Remove the nozzle to get spurting pattern) which eliminates the hassle of frequently changing or combining accessories offering great convenience
- PET Laminate Solar Panel PET laminated solar panel with a diameter of 16cm/6 3″ stands out from the market with high quality and excellent durability since it can better adapt to harsh environments Not easy to fracture ensuring you long-lasting use
- Upgraded Filtration Filtration box with cotton gets you better filtering effect It efficiently blocks dirt dust leaves to prevent clogging and extends service life Water shortage protection protects the device from dry burning Pump and the panel can be detached for easier cleaning
- Firm Fixing & Versatile Use Except free floating you can also secure the device firmly with included 2 extra-large suction cups and 2 sturdy wires Unique fixing method second to none Perfect for bird bath fish tank small pond pool garden decoration and water circulation for oxygen
This solar water fountain is a perfect accent to your garden or yard, especially small applications like a bird bath or small pond. Its compact size is great for keeping visiting aviary entertained.
Unique Fixing Method
No need to worry about the fountain floating any more. It comes with 2 extra-large suction cups and 2 sturdy wires for better panel fixation. Allow you to DIY the way and make it fixed firmly on place.
Solar Panel: 7V / 2.2W
Max lift of pump: 2.95ft
Max spray height: 19.7in-27.5in
Solar panel size: 6.3inx0.12in
Power of pump: 0.5~0.9W
Max flow of pump: 160L/h
How to get it to work?
Easy installation in 5s.
1. Make sure there is enough water in the container for the fountain pump to float completely at a high water level to ensure that the solar panel is completely exposed to the sun;
2. The stronger the sunlight on the solar panel, the better the water spraying effect;
3. Clean the pump regularly and add water in time to avoid clogging and lack of water which will damage the pump
How to maintain the fountain pump?
1. Note: If you don’t use the pump, please avoid exposing it to sunlight for long time (over 48h). Operation without water will damage the pump, so you should always add water to the container in time to avoid dry burning which will reduce the service life
2. There are two Filter Sponges in the package for replacement. If you run out of sponges, you can buy more similar sponges and cut it to the right size as needed.
3. It’s still very important to keep the water clean so that the filter effects won’t go off too soon. If the water solar fountain starts to spray intermittently even when exposed to sufficient sunlight, please change the filter sponge, and detach the pump to see if there’s something stuck inside, wash it and re-install the solar pump, it should work normally again.
|Creative Integrated 4 -in-1 NozzleOur product integrates the solar panel, pump, and spray mode switch into a single floating unit. Simply rotate the nozzle to enjoy great diversity of jet height and spray shape.||Superior Solar Panel30% increase in solar panel power. If the solar panel wafer is covered by 3-5 pieces (20-25%), it will not stop but spray intermittently and stably. Enjoy your fountain even when the sun’s hidden behind clouds.||Package List1x Solar Fountain Pump2x Suction Cup2x Wire2x Filter1x User Manual1x Instruction Card|
If the pump does not work, please check the following:
1. Move the fountain pump away from water, make the sun shine directly on the solar panel. If the pump vibrates, then there is nothing wrong with the pump. Note: If you don’t use the pump, please avoid exposing it to sunlight. Operation without water will damage the pump, so you should always add water to the container in time to avoid dry burning which will greatly reduce the service life;
2. Install the nozzle correctly, or remove the nozzle if you like (if the nozzle is not installed in the right position, it will affect the water output)
3. Put the pump in the water, make sure that the pump is completely floating on the water
4. Plenty of sunlight (when shadow can be clearly seen) directly shines on the solar panel (Nothing blocks the panel).
After these conditions are met, the pump can work normally.
If it still does not work, please remove the pump from the bottom of the panel, remove the filter cotton, clean the pump and replace the filter cotton, and put it in the water again to see if it can work normally.Get Deal
Prices are correct at time of posting. Prices can change at anytime. Discount codes are active at time of posting. Discount codes can become inactive at anytime.
UK Deals And Giveaways use Affiliate links, This means we may earn commission from our links.
UK Deals And Giveaways is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate [I or we] earn from qualifying purchases.
- Christmas Women Carpet So...
- Play-Doh Cash Register To...
- Comfort Fabric Conditione...
- YIZER Big Pop Game Fidget...
- Reading With Phonics Fair...
- Solar Watering Can Light...
- Vannico Kids Smart Watch...
- Barbie Extra Doll in Shim...
- Tower T17039 Vortx 5-in-1...
- Levi’s Men’s...
- Ladies Chenille Fairisle...
- Lindt Lindor Chocolate Gi...
- BIC 1 Single Razor Blade...
- Jigsaw Fun – Piece...
- Drumond Park The Best of...