- The Philips Hue Bridge is the heart and brain of the Hue system. The bridge allows you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the ‘Philips Hue’ app, even when you are away from home!
- Add Up To 50 Philips Hue Lights – Select Philips Hue lights of your choice and connect them to your Philips Hue bridge. The bridge is powerful enough to handle up to 50 lights, so Hue-ify your whole house!
- Friends of Hue – The Philips Hue system is compatible with multiple home automation systems such as Amazon Echo, Google Home, Apple HomeKit, Nest, Samsung SmartThings, Yale, Razer, IFTTT and Logitech.
- Smart Control: Home and Away – Control your lights wherever you are. With the Philips Hue Bridge you can check if you have forgotten to switch your lights off before you left home, and switch them on if you are working late.
- Zigbee Technology – Philips Hue is based on ZigBee technology, a low-power and reliable method to control your lights. New features, improvements and updates are continuously added to the system wirelessly and seamlessly.
Prices are correct at time of posting. Prices can change at anytime. Discount codes are active at time of posting. Discount codes can become inactive at anytime.
UK Deals And Giveaways use Affiliate links, This means we may earn commission from our links. UK Deals And Giveaways is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate [I or we] earn from qualifying purchases.