- Coconut and hibiscus curl and shine conditioner with silk protein and neem oil
- This lightweight, daily conditioner restores moisture and smoothes dry hair cuticles
- For thick and curly hair
- With organic and fair trade shea butter
- No sulfates and no parabens
- Story – Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Sierra Leone in 1912. By the age of 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the country side. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and Shea moisture is her legacy. Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner restores moisture and smoothes dry hair cuticles. No more knots, snarls or tangles. Tames Frizz as it defines and enhances natural curls. It Contains Coconut Oil to hydrate and protect hair while reducing breakage, Silk Protein to smooth hair for a soft silky feel and Neem Oil to control frizz while adding brilliant shine. After shampooing, apply generously and comb through for even distribution. Leave in for 3 minutes, Rinse then style as normal. Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner is free from Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Mineral Oil and Synthetic Colour.
Prices are correct at time of posting. Prices can change at anytime. Discount codes are active at time of posting. Discount codes can become inactive at anytime.