Surrounded by the mountains of Snowdonia National Park, the Royal Oak Hotel is located in Betws-y-Coed village offering accommodation in a former Victorian coaching inn.
All rooms boast modern facilities including flat-screen TVs with Freeview channels, Wi-Fi connection, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and iron. Some have unique feature beds including four posters and ornate carved oak frames.
At the Royal Oak Hotel guests have a choice of three eating venues. The Grill Room’s evening specials menu concentrates on local produce delivered with a twist, while the Llugwy River Restaurant offers a variety of Welsh dishes. Light lunches and snacks showcasing Welsh recipes are available at the Lounge.
What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a superior or deluxe double room with full Welsh breakfast and spa access at a nearby Waterloo Hotel
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 30 Apr 2020
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Complimentary parking
- Please note: no capacity for extra beds
Prices are correct at time of posting. Prices can change at anytime. Discount codes are active at time of posting. Discount codes can become inactive at anytime.
UK Deals And Giveaways use Affiliate links, This means we may earn commission from our links.
UK Deals And Giveaways is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate [I or we] earn from qualifying purchases.